Sunday, November 24, 2013

Face of the Night | A bit of This & That


A quickly put together look last night using a mixture of old and new products. It was a long and busy day out yesterday with a face of makeup already on during the day, so when I got home later in the afternoon I had to wash the morning face off and paint on a new one for the night. I hadn't planned what I was going to wear yet so I needed to do a look that was fairly neutral and would match whatever outfit I chose. I ended up with a subtle smokey eye with gold shimmer and a hint of khaki. I kept the rest of my face quite natural with an illuminating flush across the cheeks.



Products Used:
In order of application

Face:
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser (not pictured)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum gel Foundation (#53)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Anti-fatigue Effect & radiant Glow Concealer (#030 classic beige)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Darkspot Eraser Treatment Corrector  (#225 light/medium)
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer (universal shade)
- The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour (mashmallow)
- Bourjois Universal Illuminating Java Rice Powder 
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder (#01 teint rose)

Eyes:
- Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake (thunder)
- Australis 'Tint my Brow' Brow Tint (light brown)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion (not pictured)
- Rimmel Traffic Stopping Shadow (#005 speeding)
- MAC Eye Shadow (woodwinked)
- MAC Eye Shadow (satin taupe)
- MAC Iridescent Powder (silver dusk)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara (#01 black)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (#01 Black)

Lips:
- Lacura Beauty Colour Stick (nude)

L-R: The Body Shop Cheek Colour - marshmallow, MAC Iridescent Powder- silver dusk, MAC Woodwinked, MAC Satin Taupe, Rimmel Traffic Stopping Shadow - highlight colour & outer corner colour, Lacura Colour Stick - nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment