I recently came across these cute bath, body and skincare products on the shelves at Coles (an Australian supermarket chain) and immediately wanted to try them out.
The packaging was certainly what caught my attention, as the vibrant baby blue colour stood out from all the white and cream containers in the aisle. My initial thought was how similar the products looked to UK brand Soap & Glory - the design, packaging and product range. I did some research and found that Dirty Works is also a UK brand.
I picked up 4 products from the 7 that were available in store -
- Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter 300ml ($9.77 AUD)
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub 200ml ($8.68 AUD)
- Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub 300ml ($9.77 AUD)
- Bling It On Shimmer Lotion 200ml ($9.77)
The products are very affordable, and I'm super excited to try them all out! I hope they are as good as they look and sound!
- Dirty Works is exclusive to Coles Supermarkets -
You can read more and check out the extensive Dirty Works range here.
Or purchase their products at Coles online.