Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's on My Face | Birthday weekend

This makeup has quickly become one of my favourite and 'go to' looks for a night out. I basically created a shimmery taupe smokey eye with strong defined brows and a fresh and flawless base. It's still a wearable look for day time too if you don't mind a bit of shimmer on the lids. I used a mixture of old and new products (which I will be writing a review for shortly) as seen in the photo above. This is a slightly heavier look with more coverage on our base so don't be alarmed by the amount of products that I used. 

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a clear and closeup photo of the makeup for you to see, but I have no doubt I will be wearing this look again soon so I will be sure to take a photo and post it for you then! 

Products Used: 
In order of application 

Face
- Lucas pawpaw ointment on the lips (not pictured)
- Simple hydrating light moisturiser 
- Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation (No. 55)
- Bourjois BB Bronzing cream 
 (I mixed a small pump of this in with my foundation for a more bronzed look as
  my body is still quite tanned from my holiday)
- Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake (Thunder) 
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser 
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer (I used this as a contour)
- Benefit  boi-ing industrial strength concealer (No. 02)
- Rimmel powder blush (001 Santa Rose)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder (001 Transparent)
- Bourjois Universal Illuminating Powder
- Avene Eau Thermale thermal spring water (finishing spray all over the face)

Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (not pictured)
- bareMinerals loose eyeshadow colour (Nude Beach)
- MAC eyeshadow (Satin Taupe)
- MAC eyeshadow (Pattina)
- Max Factor eyeshadow (101 Pale Pebble)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil (Rockstar)   
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-smudge lengthening mascara (01 Black)
- E.l.f Wet Gloss Lash & Brow clear mascara

Lips
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (162 Nude Peach)

No comments:

Post a Comment