Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Makeup Collection Storage

As a beauty junkie I am constantly purchasing and trying out new products, so you can probably imagine the amount of goodies I have stocked up in my room. My only problem with this addiction is the limited space that I have to store and organise everything!

I've been searching for awhile for a compact storage unit or something that I could use to keep all my makeup and skincare products in that would allow me to organise and still access everything easily while avoiding the extra clutter. I originally considered buying a larger makeup train case than the one I'm currently using, but realised it wasn't the most practical and space saving storage option.

While shopping at IKEA recently though, I came across some cute mini wooden boxes that immediately caught my eye. There were a selection of chest and drawer sizes available, but I went for the largest chest with the 6 drawers. I liked that this particular chest  had 3 different sized drawers - 1 long drawer at the bottom, 2 medium sized drawers in the middle and 3 smaller drawers at the top. As you can see from the labels in the above image, I have organised the drawers into lip, cheeks and eye products.


You can check out the selection of chests in store at IKEA

MOPPE 
Mini chest of drawers
$39.99 AUD

Assembled Size:
Width: 42cm
Depth: 18cm
Height: 32cm

Material:
Birch plywood

Key Features:
Untreated wood; can be treated with oil or glazing paint for a personal touch and a more durable surface (I have left mine untreated)

**Thank you Rob, for buying this for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment