Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Twist 'n' Go Instant Nail Polish Remover


I first saw this product in MissTango2's 'September Beauty Faves' YouTube video and it looked so unique that I had to try it out myself!

The product is by Designer Brands Cosmetics, an Australian based company that claims to give women designer label quality cosmetics at affordable prices. I have never tried or owned any of their products before, but after being pleasantly surprised with this innovative nail polish remover I am definitely more intrigued to try some of their other products.

The product seemed to work brilliantly when MissTango2 did a demo on camera and I am pleased to say that after trying it out myself, it is pretty awesome and removes nail polish quite easily. All you do is twist off the lid, insert your finger into the container where there is a wet sponge (which is basically soaked in acetone), rub your finger nail against the sponge and it will remove the polish. I must add though, that the "1 second Dip, Twist & Go" claim is not true, as you do have to rub your finger back and forth against the sponge for longer than a second to completely remove the nail polish. 

Now, I'm not sure how long the product will last or can be used, but the sponge is soaked quite heavily so I'm going to assume that it won't dry out/evaporate  too quickly.

What I love about this product is that it's clean, compact and cotton ball free! It would be great for travel or throwing into your handbag, and you really can't beat convenience when it comes to this kind of beauty situation!  

Twist 'n' Go Instant Nail Polish Remover retails at $4.99 AUD. 

Designer Brands Cosmetics are available in various pharmacies and hair & beauty supply stores or online at the DB website - you can search for a local stockist here. I purchased mine from a Price Attack store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment