Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TRY THIS TUESDAY | Innoxa One & All Intensive Hand & Nail Rescue


HELLO Belles! I'm bringing you something fun and different today with my new Try This Tuesday blog post. As a weekly commitment, every Tuesday I will feature a blog post about a product I like and would recommend to you! 

Today, it's the Innoxa One & All Intensive Hand & Nail Rescue.
I bought this from Chemist Warehouse for $3.99 AUD a few weeks ago when I was desperately in need of relief for my dry hands and fingers. To my surprise, this is hands down (no pun intended), one of the nicest hand creams I've used. Unlike many hand creams I've tried, this one really moisturises and leaves my skin, as well as cuticles, feeling super soft and moisturised for longer throughout the day. It does feel slightly greasier at first compared to other hand creams that are "fast absorbing", but I personally don't mind it and I find the product actually does absorb into the skin - it just maintains that soft, smooth feeling of freshly applied lotion. What I like most about this product is that it moisturises my cuticles! Often hand creams only really moisturise the skin on your hands, however this one really helps to soften my cuticles. Worth checking out!

INNOXA PRODUCTS ARE NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. 

1 comment: