Monday, October 13, 2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK |


Despite the (somewhat) warmer Spring weather here in Melbourne,
 I couldn't resist painting my nails with this gorgeous polish I pulled out from my collection! 

It's the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour in ' 270 Ever Burgundy' | $7.95 AUD

This polish is by far the longest lasting nail polish I've used.
 It maintains its shine throughout wear and doesn't chip or fade around the edge of my nails. 

I would highly recommend this line of polish for those of you, like me,
 who find that their nail polish can't last more than two days before it starts to chip or peel -
 EVEN if you do use expensive nail base/topcoats or avoid excessive hands in water.

Photo was taken at the end of a full week.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this colour, I haven't got many nail polishes myself. I recently tried gel polish for the first time; however, it was a rather unpleasant colour, this one is far more appealing.
    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete