Monday, October 7, 2013

Nails of the week | 'Sushi for Two'

After giving my nails a short break (about 1 week) to rejuvenate, I have freshly painted them today and what a good feeling it is to look down at a colourful pair of hands! Since leaving my job as a stock assistant a little over two months ago, my hands and nails have never been in better shape/condition. Rather than sulking at my awful looking "man hands" I finally feel slightly more feminine with these softer, decently manicured and polished fingers!

This week I've gone for a gorgeous bright coral colour from YouTuber Julie G's nail polish collection in the colour 'sushi for two' - such a cute name! There is no denying that coral is definitely my favourite colour (second to blue) and this is probably the nicest coral nail colour I have seen! I only purchased two colours from her collection at the only RiteAid I stumbled across in LA, so hopefully one day I can get my hands on a few more because they're fantastic!

Products used:  
- Lker cuticle nourishment oil
[any cuticle oil you can find will do]

-  Essence studio nails 24/7 nail base
[Available at Priceline & Target $2.95]

- JulieG nail color in 'sushi for two' 
[purchased in the U.S. at RiteAid Pharmacy]

- Essence quick dry topcoat
[Available at Priceline & Target $2.95]

No comments:

Post a Comment