Thursday, April 25, 2013

essence: NEW 'Studio Nails' line


Essence Cosmetics have quickly become one of my favourite cosmetic/beauty brands to shop and it's no wonder why - they are brilliant.

Not only are Essence products incredibly affordable within the Australian cosmetic market, they constantly offer a unique range of products while never failing to keep up with current beauty trends. 

Recently, Essence released a new nail care line called 'Studio Nails' and I am pleased to say that I am impressed! I can't help but rave particularly about the Studio Nails '24/7 nail base' - a saviour to my blank 'et naturale' nails.

For a long time now,I have been turned off painting my nails because for some reason, no kind of nail polish seems to last on my nails. I'm not kidding when I say this either, they're usually chipped by the end of the day.

Since trying out this new product from Essence, I have been committed to painting my nails.

 Behold! Perfectly polished nails!

Essence Studio Nails 24/7 Nail Base $2.95 AUD
Available at: Priceline & Target

No comments:

Post a Comment